"And I appoint you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me, that you might
eat and drink at my table in my kingdom..." (Luke 22:29)
The Vision of the Independent Christian Churches International is to be a place of inclusive healthy fellowship and transitional spiritual direction and strategy for those called to usher in the Quintessential Kingdom Mandate. This mandate is the quest for the most perfect or typical example of the "appointed Kingdom" of the proclamation of Jesus Christ as recorded by Luke. The Independent Christian Churches International is not a denomination. It is a fellowship founded upon the Apostles leadership of the uninterrupted transmission of spiritual authority from the Apostles of the New Testament Church to the present day.
Its Mission is to provide relationship, accreditation, and strategically relevant information for Ministers and Business leaders across all Christian faith through its Mission and Marketplace Initiatives. These initiatives outlined below strategically lead to the synergistic and dynamic release of the Quintessential Kingdom Mandate of God’s rule and order.
1. Ministry Organization Launch Site to the Quintessential Kingdom Mandate
To provide foundational guidelines for the start up of the new Minister or business leader's spiritual and legal entities. Forward positioning of vision and kingdom mentalities for succesful launch and
synergystic growth through scheduled steps. Specific preparation to enable the applicant to sync with like-minded ministry and business leadership to fulfill the Quintessential Kingdom Mandate.
2. Ministry Transition Bridge to the Quintessential Kingdom Mandate.
Foundational guidelines for the entrance to the Transiton Bridge from denominational paradigms to the Quintessential Kingdom Mandate. The Transition Bridge offers legal, ministerial and spiritual tracks for the immediate enactment of those intransition. Its design and intention brings the Minister or Business Leader to a safe, new start while building upon the positive, personal history in either Ministry or Marketplace.
3. Training Center of the Quintessential Kingdom Mandate Web based virtual training is
accessable to the Kingdom Leader. Specific steps for Kingdom Iniatives to chart the new or renewed course of the Minister or Business Leader repairing the breach between the two. Proven concepts and ideas from fellow cooperatives and the offer of Mentorship to supply adequate support of the participant.
4. Virtual Fellowship of Clergy and Business Leader Support Center
A social environment, provided by technology, the support system is at the fingertips, in all time zones anchored by live and archived resources of every facet of the Quintessential Kingdom Mandate.
Spearheading “Reconciliation Events” between Pastors and Business Leaders; which would include Web based forums and organizational, network or denominational based reconciliation events.
1. Identification and appointment of a Reconciliation Champions Council to work with the
Independent Christian Churches International to bring about the reconciling of the Minister/ Business Leader relationship as defined in the New Testament.
2. Create a Marketplace Working Relationship model for Minister and Business leaders to
use effectively within their churches, networks or denominations.
3. Create and administer a practical apostolic standard for ordaining, acknowledging, and appointing, marketplace leaders in their respective gifting’s and callings through the Independent Christian Churches International.
4. Facilitating conference forums to bring key Marketplace Leaders of nations together to create a global view of the current issues and effective and efficient solutions for the furtherance of Marketplace Ministry around the world and particularly in developing nations where the gospel of the Kingdom is being newly introduced.